Get to Know Our Feeding and Conveying Systems
No two facilities operate the same way, and all of them have different equipment needs. For more than 50 years, Shini USA (a division of Budzar Industries) has offered a variety of feeding and pneumatic conveying machines to ensure that companies always find the best solution for their applications.
From our self-contained hopper loaders to our central vacuum receivers, we offer reliable and exceptional machines for facilities throughout the plastics, beverage, and injection & blow molding industries.
You can see our line of feeding equipment products, along with some of their unit specifications, below:
- Self-Contained Hopper Loaders – Remote operation, stainless steel construction, virtually sound-proof
- Compressed Air Venturi Loader – Lightweight, stainless steel construction, filtered exhaust
- Proportional Valves – Easily mounted, sturdy construction, able to mix virgin and regrind material
- Single-Station Loading Systems – Cloth vacuum filter with stainless steel backing, audible and visible alarms, back-up on E-Prom to prevent issues resulting from power failure
- 12-Station Material Handling System – Motor overload indicator, visual alarm, industrial frame and leveling feet
- Powder Conveying System – Optional 30% or 100% powder systems, back-up on E-Prom to prevent issues resulting from power failure, dust collection bin for easy clean-up
- Single-Station Vacuum Receivers – Vacuum sequencing valve, stainless steel construction, dust collection bin for easy clean-up
- Central Vacuum Receivers – Heavy-duty powder coating, stainless steel construction, vacuum diaphragm valve
- Powder Receivers – Vacuum sequencing valve, stainless steel construction, six-pin plug for connection to SAL-UG-P Control
- Separate Vacuum Hopper Loader – Microprocessor controller, motor overload protection, filter status observation window
Best yet, all of these products are backed by our full service guarantee. Our support team supplies excellent assistance over the phone, but if further measures are needed, we also provide on-site service and we also keep a large inventory of replacement parts for fast delivery.
Should any issue arise, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be sure you receive excellent customer service
The Benefits of Choosing Shini USA Pneumatic Conveying Systems
All of our feeding equipment is easy to install and it requires no specialized training to operate.
Our vacuum and pneumatic conveying systems allow you to easily transport bulk materials in an easy and efficient manner.
The types of systems we offer minimize dust and contamination in the air, providing a healthier and cleaner work environment. They also save you money by lowering material costs and being more energy efficient.
Learn More About Our Pneumatic Conveying Systems and Feeding Equipment
Want to see what a Shini USA pneumatic conveyor can do for your company?
Be sure to contact us today
! We’ll answer any questions you have and help you determine which products are best for your business.